Have you ever read a book so overwhelmingly motivating and empowering that you wanted to share that book with everybody? Do you wish that you could give them that same feeling of excitement about all of the things that you have learned within it and the feeling that your new knowledge can really change your life? Well, we have! For my wife and I that book was The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. We are sharing our energy with others by offering limited copies of this book for FREE. No, really! No advertising gimmicks. We won't collect and sell your personal information to a marketing company. What is the catch? You have to READ THE BOOK, and then pass it or another copy on to somebody else (if you don't like the book we suggest donating it to your local library). To request a copy of the book send an email to giving [at] pacificsouth [dot] net. Again, we are sorry but free copies are only available while our supplies last.
Siuslaw High School Engineering Scholarship - Class of 2013
When I was a senior at SHS, I remember thinking that there seemed to be local scholarships for just about everything... everything but engineering majors. I also remember thinking that someday I would like to change that and eventually I did. My wife and I are offering the Siuslaw High School Engineering Scholarship to SHS seniors who are passionate about continuing their education in pursuit of applying math and science to solve problems.
- Amount: $500, one time disbursement directly to the applicant
- Who is eligible: Seniors of Siuslaw High School, Florence Oregon
- Requirements: Seeking a major in an engineering field (math science related majors may be considered if they are determined to be in the spirit of the scholarship)
- Deadline: All applications must be submitted by 15 April 2013. More details about how to submit are included in the application form.
- Note: It is plausible that no award will be made if it is determined that no applicants meet the spirit of the scholarship.
- The application form is available for download in PDF or MS Word format. Keep in mind that a high attention to detail is important in engineering careers. Please accurately follow the details of the instructions.
Enrollment is currently CLOSED
Last Updated: 17/February/2013